Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Name of the Game

Nothing makes sense anymore, everything I do is wrong.
My world is colored in darkness, every one I care for is gone.
I can't eat, I can's sleep, I can't concentrate.
My head aches, I'm tired, and my period's late,
I feel dizzy...I can't cope, I don't even try.
I have strange fits of laughter, and I don't know why.
I go to bed tired, and wake up the same.
I have memory lapses, where I don't know my name.
I dread coming in here, and I feel like a slob.
I think it's depression, IT'S BECAUSE OF MY JOB!
I need a diversion. Some sweet get-away.
Maybe a vacation? But I need it TODAY!
Well, money is low, and debts sure are high.
And I don't get time off, 'till the end of July!
So I guess I'll just fake it, for each day is the same.
It's a job...it's a paycheck.
That's the name of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment